Stop waiting for friday, for summer, for a boy to fall in love with you. Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make something of the moment you’re in right now.
- Jordan: I have to grab my jacket after all. My wallet is in there.
- Me: That's what purses are for. They hold everything.
- Jordan: Except a man's pride.
Me: Yeah I’m not really feeling it. He doesn’t have eyebrows.
Eden: I don’t even care that he doesn’t have eyebrows. The Mona Lisa doesn’t have eyebrows and she’s still a babe.
Maybe happiness is this: not feeling like you should be elsewhere, doing something else, being someone else.
- Wrote my last exam today, which was all multiple choice and I guessed a good 80% of it
- Handed in my English final project
- Still have to pack up my dorm room
- Heading home tomorrow morning